Especulem?

Kopant

Més pesat que Kuban
12 Abril 2014
Sant Pere de Riudebitlles, Catalunya
La web de The Battle Sim (TBS) la versió professional de DCS ofereix una serie d´imatges que crec, ens poden donar una pista del que està per venir,

quan parlen de nous móduls parlen de F16, F18 i Ah-64....

The Battle Simulator (TBS) is a networked, multi-purpose combat simulation environment that encompasses tactical and procedural training in a highly realistic environment. The simulation focus of TBS is on fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft that currently include the A-10A, A-10C, F-15C, Su-25, Su-25T, Su-27, Su-33, MiG-29, L-39C/ZA, and the Ka-50. Other aircraft are in development such as the F-16, F/A-18, and AH-64. Additional aircraft can be developed based on client needs. TBS also includes the ability to direct land and naval forces and operate as a Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC) from a first person perspective. All of this is seamlessly integrated in a common network environment

Quan parlen de nous escenaris parlen de Crimea...Siria...Afganistan.... estret d´Hormuz....

Theater Modeling
The current theaters included in TBS are the Caucasus region, the Nevada Test and Training Range (NTTR), and the Strait of Hormuz region. As we develop additional theaters such as Afghanistan and the Ukraine/Crimea, we continue to update and add to these current theaters (such as the National Training Center).

I quan parlen directament de DCS continuen parlant obertament d´aquests escenaris....

ED is involved in a variety of software products and services which include air combat simulation for the DCS World commercial entertainment market. We have over 200,000 active users and over two million product downloads. This provides TBS several distinct benefits:
Software compatible over a wide array of hardware configurations
Robust stability using large missions and number of players over a network
Next generation graphics and effects
Massive user base that also acts as a test function for TBS
Intuitive user interface that requires little instruction
In addition to the Eagle Dynamic's development staff, TBS also benefits from our partner companies that not only create new simulation content for DCS World/TBS, but they also contribute new technologies, research, and procedures to the larger program. Some partner aircraft projects for DCS World/TBS include:
MiG-21Bis
Mirage 2000C
SA342 Gazelle
BAE Hawk
C-101
UH-1H
Mi-8MTV2
F-5E
New theaters in development: Syria, Crimea, and Afghanistan
Using our partnerships, it is our priority to build a broad array of aircraft systems and terrains, to the point of modeling the entire globe.

Us deixo algunes imatges que il.lustren algunes d¨aquestes informacions....escenari del Caucas reconstruit (quin canvi l´herba dels camps....) F-18....el mapa de l´estret d´Hormuz.....coi quin Hype!!! i parlen d´Afganistan...de Syria.....us imagineu les possibilitats? res nois...ja sabeu...TWO WEEKS!!!! ç:D ç:D ç:D ç:D ç:D

Informació extreta del company Silver Dragon de l´E69

Salut i ales :volador: i tres vides per poder disfrutar del que està per venir a DCS... ç;)

Kopant :çseny:

Buran

Víbria
Membre del personal
11 Desembre 2010
Barcelona - Catalunya
www.cavallersdelcel.cat
Té molt bona pinta, i si és per especular, com ens passi com el Nevada que se'n parlava des d'abans de dir-se DCS, amb tot el que pot venir, jo suposo, sent optimista que en lloc de two weeks en poden ser tres de weeks ç:D ç:D ç:D ç:D ç:D

Aquest F18 si algun dia el fan, caurà, i tant que caurà :çamor: