Entrevista a Erin Roberts

SilverArrow

Administrador
Membre del personal
Administració
Community Manager
6 Novembre 2014
Entrevista molt interessant a Erin Roberts, que lidera Foundry 42 UK, l'estudi dedicat a Star Citizen on hi treballa més gent.

http://wccftech.com/star-citizen-exclus ... n-roberts/

Erin Roberts sobre la 3.0 i futurs pegats aquest any:
We’re working hard on 3.0 right now and you’ve hopefully seen some great stuff we’re putting into it on the tour. We’re still at the start of the year and there is a lot of scheduling work going on so I’m obviously not giving dates today and of course we want to give the juicy information to the community first, but we’re looking at putting out perhaps 2 or 3 big releases this year which significantly push the amount of locations, gameplay mechanics and content that the players will be able to experience and give feedback on.
Erin Roberts sobre quines són les principals taques a solucionar:
The main things we’ve got left now, the planetary stuff is there although we’re continuing to refine it, the AI in terms of both the subsumption walkabout AI as well as the combat AI, although they work it’s not to the level that we’re happy with yet and also then the object container stuff.
Analisi final de l'entrevistador sobre quan creu que sortirà el joc final desprès d'haver parlat amb Erin Roberts i haver vist la feina que fan al Regne Unit:
I suspect sometime in the next 18-24 months

Magnetar

Més pesat que Kuban
22 Abril 2014
Kassel, Alemanya
SilverArrow said:
Analisi final de l'entrevistador sobre quan creu que sortirà el joc final desprès d'haver parlat amb Erin Roberts i haver vist la feina que fan al Regne Unit:
I suspect sometime in the next 18-24 months
No crec que tardin 18 mesos més en treure SQ42... 300+ persones i estan en feature lock? De totes formes em fan molta gràcia aquestes estimacions dels "entesos".